Sunday, 9 October 2011
English speaking tips
1. Get over any fear you might have of making mistakes. You will make mistakes.
2. Be patient with yourself. Learning any language can be frustrating, but frustration won't help you, so let it
3. Grasp every opportunity you have to speak with people in English.
4. Talk to friends who are also learning English. Go out together for coffee and only speak English to each
5. Read short stories out loud and try to see, say and hear the words to reinforce your memory. Record
yourself and play it backlater, how does it sound?