SIOW FEE PING D 20102042042
Friday, 28 October 2011
Exercise ~ Present Tense Negation
PRESENT TENSE NEGATION
Use short forms (isn't, don't,...).
1. We have some milk. We
2. Mother sews Jenny’s jeans. Mother
3. I hate Maths lessons. I
4. The monkey likes to eat bananas. The monkey
to eat bananas.
5. My parents often watch westerns. My parents
6. Children like ice cream. Some children
7. The monkey wants some bananas. The monkey
8. They are hungry. They
9. Every Sunday we get up early. Every Sunday we
10. Sometimes Peter is very tired. Sometimes Peter
11. I am a good pupil. I
a good pupil.
12. School always starts at seven o’clock. School
at seven o'clock.
13. On Friday we always have our piano lesson. On Friday we
our piano lesson.
14. In summer it’s sometimes very hot. In summer it
sometimes very hot.
15. Mum washes all my dirty clothes. Mum
all my dirty clothes.
16. Peter has got a brother. Peter
17. The frog is under the caravan. The frog
under the caravan.
18. They are cool. They
19. Dad buys a new car. Dad
a new car.
20. The boys play football. The boys
SIOW FEE PING
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Test Your English
Basics of English Grammar