Friday, 28 October 2011

exercise Primary 1 ~ 1.6


Vocabulary(1.6)

Underline the correct answer.
1.My baby sister drinks milk from a ( plate , bowl , bottle ). 
 
2.My father ( fetches , follows , puts ) me to school in our
car everyday.

 
3.The ( player , referee , goalkeeper ) saved the penalty
 kick during the football match. 

 
4.A ( engineer , technician , nurse ) works in the hospital. 
 
5.There is a cut on the ( under , sole , base ) of my right
foot. 

 
6.Limin is a musician. She blows the ( trumpet , drums ,
keyboard ). 

 
7.I put the hamster on the ( sole , front , palm ) of my hand. 
 
8.Let's play with the swing and see-saw in the ( park ,
playground , field ). 

 
9.Prisoners are kept in a ( house , jail , station ). 
 
10.The young of a sheep is called a ( cub , calf , lamb ). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Your English