Friday, 28 October 2011

exercise Primary 1 ~ 1.2


Vocabulary(1.2)

Underline the correct answer.
1.I bought flowers from the ( cobbler , florist , carpenter )
 for my mother.
2.We flew on an ( aeroplane , train , ship ) from Singapore
 to Japan. 
3.Every morning, the ( bus , garbage truck , taxi ) comes 
to collect the rubbish from my block of flats. 
4.( Potatoes , Tomatoes , Onions ) are used to make
 french fries. 
5.My brother goes to a ( barber , tailor , clerk ) to have
his hair cut. 
6.Monkeys love to eat ( papayas , apples , bananas ). 
7.At the supermarket checkout counter, my sister paid 
the ( teller , salesgirl , cashier ) for the fruits we bought. 
8.The ( salesgirl , manager , cashier ) at the book shop 
helped me find this book. 
9.Salads are a mixture of ( meats , fishes , vegetables ). 
10.England is the most beautiful ( country , city , town ) 
I have visited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Your English